Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Night Before Jitters
It's the night before Mare Girls Club is to begin. I've created books for the girls that contains visuals and extra information for the lessons we will cover. Due to all the chaos that has gone on with my supplies for the club, I was not able to get ink for the printer at school until last week. My book was done and ready to print when BAM! Computer virus struck the school. I spent all my time fixing the computers so I have not had time to print these silly books. So the night before club starts, I'm sitting at school waiting for the slow as molasses printer to print the 32 page booklet...25 copies of it. Thank goodness the principal gave me his keys and let me stay. I'm crossing my fingers I finish before dark, but it's not looking promising. AHHHH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is it dark yet? :) I wish you the best as you start your club. And don't worry too much if you're missing stuff here and there. It doesn't matter what you meant it to be like... the fact that you are organizing some things for the girls to do, and the time that you will share together will make such an impact in their lives. I can't wait to hear what you guys do!
ReplyDeleteDidn't make it by dark. Didn't make it home till 10. Oh well, I got my printing done.
ReplyDelete