Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Plan

Well, since I needed to figure out a new plan, I was going a tad crazy.  I decided to give the teachers some lessons on the computer just to see where they are at.  Well...they don't remember ANYTHING so I guess my original plan of using the curriculum I have will work after all.  I am also going to use all the lessons I created in Mare to teach the learners some computer basics too.  This is going to be okay after all.  Now for making some visuals for the walls, some handouts for the classes, and a schedule for classes.  And the only things left are to figure out a way to make the computers sustainable and to figure out how to get the community in for lessons, which is what the previous volunteer did but I'm not sure how to do that in such a short time.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment