Monday, September 21, 2009
Doomed
<Swoosh> What was that? Oh my gosh what was that? Quick open your eyes and look around before it attacks! <bzzzzz> Wha oh my gosh, I'm going to die. What should I do? I can't sleep with that in here tonight. Make a plan...quick. Oh, a can of Doom 'to make any flying or crawling insect be doomed.' I spot the stinging monster. It lands on the rafter. <scraaaaa> Ok, the chair's in place. Climb up. Aim well! Don't close your eyes or you'll miss. Don't scream, you don't need an audience. <shhhhhhhhh> Uh oh, it fell beind the unfinished wall. Now what? Well, it'll die over there, no biggie. <bzzzzz> Holy cow, it's on my mat. In front of my bed. Not dead! <thwack, thwack, thwack thwack, bzzzz z zzzz zz, thwack thwack thwack, thwack! THWACK THWACK! Swoosh> Ew. Maybe i should pull my net down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too bad Alicia wasn't there to protect you. She loves creepy things - NOT! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you survived the attack.
Don't know how you do it. I would be freaking out! Hang in there! I sure would not be able to sleep knowing it was there.
ReplyDelete