Friday, September 18, 2009

Tinted World

I saw a kid walking to school. He must be about second grade I'm guessing. But there was something odd about this kid on this particular day. As he walked along, he was staring through a green beer bottle. He was holding it up to his eyes and looking all around himself. I can only imagine how the world must have looked to him as he masked this dusty place in green. Onced he got to school he dropped the bottle, watched it shatter, and looke a at me with a monsterously huge grin. It made me laugh and remember how fun it used to be to look at the world through anything different than my own eyes. I thought it a bit strange that he was using a beer bottle, but you never know what you're going to find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment