Well, a bunch of my fellow PCVs are leaving SA today. I am sad to see them go while I am still stuck here, but soon it will be my turn! I must admit, I was waiting for a hitch on this superstitious day. Well, I got it all right. At 10:00, the bell rang for break. The children all ran out into the yard and were playing, but there was no food being served. How strange. Well, at 10:45 when class usually starts, the kids still ran free and lunch had still not been served. Around 11:15, lunch was finally ready. The kids ate and I was expecting them to go back to class when finished, but nope. At around 12:30, the bell finally rang again. Okay, so they are going back to class, right? Nope. They met for assembly, said their prayers, sang a song, and went home. What a weird Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment