Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gigantic Spider

So during the winter, there were several types of small spiders in my room. No big deal. I could easily squish them and they never bothered me. So here I am sitting on my bed and scurrying across my floor is the most gigantic spider ever. Where did it come from? Where is it headed? Ick! It kind of looks a bit drunk as it is weaving back and forth across my floor. When it turned and came at me on the bed, I decided I had to take action. I got out my trusty flip flop and took a swing. I missed and obviously didn’t stomp my feet before I came in last time. Dirt in the perfect flop shape. I continued to swing at the spider leaving a trail of dirt until I finally got the thing. Guts spilled into a gross pile on the floor. YUCK! Maybe I should be glad I am getting out of here before all the other bugs come out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment