Friday, August 27, 2010
Mafikeng
I went with one of my friends to Mafikeng today. It was the first time I’ve been there just to go. I didn’t realize how big it is. When I had been there before, I only went to one small area around the bus and taxi ranks. There were stores there and everything I needed. I didn’t explore more since I knew I’d be leaving so soon. However, there are several nice malls, movie theaters, and lots of places I didn’t know about. I think I’m glad I didn’t know about all that stuff. It would have sucked my time and money dry. But it was a nice relaxing trip. And since I don’t need anything more, I didn’t have to worry or stress about getting things done or getting to any place in particular. I’m glad I got to get out of the village and relax a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment