Wednesday, September 29, 2010
COS Trip: Kampala After a Few Days Too Many
I decided to take it easy today, repack my bags (placing 1 in storage for my gorilla trip), and sit by the pool. Somehow, my stuff has multiplied. I can’t seem to fit it all back in my bags. This could be a problem later. I am still okay for weight, but size is now my problem. Once I managed to get sorted, I went out to the pool for a nice cool off and a little warm equatorial sun. In the afternoon, several overland trucks stopped at the backpacker. Once tents were set up, I met the group I will be traveling with. They all joined me by the pool. I also me the driver who invited me to join them for dinner. It was nice to meet my crew and they seem nice enough. There are 2 German girls, 1 Dutch girl, 2 Irish making a couple, 1 Scottish girl, and 3 British boys and 1 British girl making an interesting mix of accents and personalities. Our driver is from Kenya and seems quite nice as well. I think this will be a good trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment