 |
| Tour Guide |
Today I went for a spice tour.The guide was friendly. Showed us many spices. Ginger is good for nausea/motion sickness. Cinnamon is good for ant problems, the ants won’t cross it. Pepper is good to protect plants/pesticide. We had a spice lunch (rice, coconut sauce, spinach) in a hut on floor mats. Then we stopped at a beach. I went on a slave cave tour. It was short and a bit ridiculous for what it was. I walked down into it, and then back out. There is a natural spring inside and the govt built stairs for locals to access the water. 1 tunnel goes to the village, 1 to the beach. The beach was nice, but small. Water was warm and clear. Then I took photos out of the window as we drove back. I just kept snapping and got some nice ones. Upon return, I tried to find an ATM but they were all broken. Then went to the town square for dinner again. I had a chocolate banana pizza which was not very filling. I also found a man to make sugar cane juice not over the ice. It was delicious. I saw men diving into the water. I returned around 7 to finish packing and go to bed. Good day overall.
 |
| Star Fruit |
 |
| iodine |
 |
| A stop along the way |
 |
| Lunch |
 |
| Slave Cave |
 |
| Government Steps to the Spring in the Slave Cave |
 |
| Dala Dala - Local Taxi |
 |
| At the festival |
No comments:
Post a Comment