Today I just hung out on the beach. I walked up the beach, mostly through the water since the tide was still too high. The beach boys were awful and so relentless. It made the beach not enjoyable, which was sad. So I headed into the village to get to the internet. I’m still trying to figure out the best way to get to Kampala from Dar Es Salaam. I think I might try to ship some of my stuff home then head to Arusha. From there, I’m hoping I can find my way over to Kigali, Rwanda to visit some PCVs and then get up to Kampala, Uganda for my gorilla tour. Let me just say that finding accurate information on the internet is SOOOOO difficult. I miss the American ease of planning with so many options that are easily accessible. For dinner, I headed out to the beach again and sat at a little restaurant that I heard had the best food on the beach. After I ordered my food, 2 couples that were on the snorkel tour with me came up and sat down to keep me company. They were good company as well. They were Dutch and just finishing their 2 week Tanzanian vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment